25 August 2020: COVID-19 update
We are currently closed at Alert Level 3. Our practices will reopen once the government moves to Alert Level 2.
- We plan to reopen our Henderson practice on Monday 31st August at 9:00 am and Newmarket on Tuesday 1st September at 9:30 am.
- For any urgent matters in the meantime please call Newmarket 09 522 1283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Henderson please call 09 836 1731 or email email@example.com
- Courier service is available for completed spectacles, contact lenses and solutions if required.
- Health and safety protocols implemented are listed below:
- QR code is displayed at reception for all visitors to log their visit.
- Hand sanitiser is provided for all visitors to use at reception.
- We have installed face shields on some of our close contact equipment.
- All examination equipment is cleaned between each patient.
We deliver peace of mind about the way you see the world, your sight.
We offer high quality eyecare and friendly service at our optometry practices in Newmarket and Henderson. For your convenience both stores are open 6 days a week.